On 17th September 2017, Work package 9 conducted a training, a training on how to use Moodle Learning Management system (LMS) for training activities of the project. This training was the first of a two part training organized alongside the annual meeting of the project.
17th training was in the format of a small workshop with objective of providing technical background to a selected group of participants from the project partners. Representatives from BCAS, CGIS, IWM and mPower participated in the training. After attending this training the participants are able to
- explain what is Moodle LMS
- describe the structure of Moodle
- explain the ‘roles’ in Moodle (teacher, manager, student)
- use Moodle as a teacher to provide a rich set of content to students/participants
- setup interactive activities (assignments, chat-rooms, forums, etc.) on Moodle
- create new Moodle courses as managers, assign teachers.
- enroll students to Moodle courses
- assist students and teachers in using Moodle
The training included hands-on activities with smart-phones and computers and followed a ‘learning by doing’ philosophy.
Deltacap moodle system : https://courses.deltacapproject.net
Slides used during the training: Moodle_training