The second meeting of Deltacap Centre Focal points has been held on Wednesday 21 march, 2018 from 10:30am -12:45pm at the meeting room of Institute of Water and Flood Management (IWFM), BUET. The meeting was chaired by Dr. M. Shah Alam Khan, Professor, IWFM, BUET who is also the Work Package 2 Leader, Deltacap project. 11 members from the partner organization (BUET, Wageningen UR, IWM, BWDB, CEGIS and LGED) attend the meeting. In the meeting several issues were discussed, these are – updates on the institutional profiles; future training plan for Delta Centre; Placing Delta Centre in the BDP 2100 process; discussion on the functions, institutional arrangement and member roles; financial arrangement for the training and other activities of delta Centre; Agreement/MOU among member institutions; Delta Centre Advisory Committee and Promotional Flyer of Delta Centre. In the meeting it was also discussed about the future training courses, modality of the training, source of founding’s for the training and most importantly the sustainability of the Centre. The participants also emphasized the current and future strategy of the Delta Centre how to link and work together with GED in the implementation phase of BDP 2100.
- DeltaCap Project Launches Free Online Course on Adaptive Delta Management
- Sustainable Cities, Urban Water System, Climate Change and How Corporations can join in
- Workshop: Decentralized Data Acquisition Techniques (DDAT) for Adaptive Delta Management
- MOOC On Adaptive Delta Management – Launching Ceremony
- Joint Workshop on Modelling for Polder Management