The Training Workshop on “PARTICIPATORY PLANNING TOOLS FOR STRATEGIC DELTA PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT” consisted of four participatory planning tools: MOTA, DENVIS, design charrettes, and participatory scenario development. These tools were excersized by participants on the third and fourth day. On the second day, a field trip to Beel Pakhimara, Tala Satkhira nearby district of Khulna was held to better capture the problems in the field. On the final day, the training of trainer session was conducted on how to design/organize/ facilitate a participatory planning tools and the role of the tools and evaluation and feedbacks for this training workshop.
- DeltaCap Project Launches Free Online Course on Adaptive Delta Management
- Sustainable Cities, Urban Water System, Climate Change and How Corporations can join in
- Workshop: Decentralized Data Acquisition Techniques (DDAT) for Adaptive Delta Management
- MOOC On Adaptive Delta Management – Launching Ceremony
- Joint Workshop on Modelling for Polder Management